“Hear, O Yisra’ĕl: יהוה our Elohim, יהוה is one!” Deḇarim (Deuteronomy) 6:4
שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יהוה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יהוה אֶחָד
“I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” Yoḥanan (John) 14:6
אָנֹכִי הַדֶּרֶךְ וְהָאֱמֶת וְהַחַיִּים וְאִישׁ לֹא־יָבֹא אֶל־הָאָב בִּלְתִּי עַל־יָדִי
- What is salvation? – God Honest Truth Live Stream 01/20/2023
- What does the Bible say about alcohol? – God Honest Truth Live Stream 01/13/2023
- Traditions – God Honest Truth Live Stream 01/06/2023
- Sin – God Honest Truth Live Stream 12/30/2022
- What happens when we die? – God Honest Truth Live Stream 12/16/2022
‘For there shall be a time when they shall not bear sound teaching, but according to their own desires, they shall heap up for themselves teachers tickling the ear, and they shall indeed turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to myths.’
Timotiyos Bĕt (2 Timothy) 4:3-4
‘And in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.’ Forsaking the command of Elohim, you hold fast the tradition of men. And He said to them, “Well do you set aside the command of Elohim, in order to guard your tradition.’
Marqos (Mark) 7:7-9
We all come from varying backgrounds and/or beliefs. Most of us coming to the Messianic way of thinking were raised as Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, Seventh Day Adventists, etc, but eventually started questioning things and studying things for ourselves instead of just trusting everything that came out of the mouth of the congregational leader or the statements the main organization put out. We started to realize that over some 2,000 years since Messiah shed His blood for us, that many man made traditions have crept into what we believe and hold to. Once we started to filter out the traditions of man, we realized that the mainstream belief that we once held to did not line up with scripture like it should.
Join us as we continue our journey of faith and education to learn the scriptural way of doing things and how the Holy Word of the Almighty would have us to live our lives apart from any tradition of man or decree of any denomination, church, or organization. Join us as we draw closer to the Almighty creator of Heaven and earth and His Messiah. Together we can better our lives through learning more of how scripture would have us to live and ridding ourselves of the man made traditions that not only get in the way, but sometimes actually contradict scripture.
- Added additional links for the “Hebrew Learning” sub menu under “Resources”
- Added course documents for “The Master’s Seminary” under “Resources -> Hebrew Learning”
- Added additional episodes in the Godhead series to the menu. On the menu above simply go to “Teachings -> Video Teachings -> Godhead Series” to see the updates
- Added the external video series “How we got the Bible” to the menu. On the menu above simply go to “Resources -> General Study -> Videos” to access the playlist for that teaching series.